Piano, Voice and Music Theory Instructor

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Students 2015 - 2016


Would you like to improve your singing voice?

Or learn how to play the piano? 


• I am a certified instructor with a Bachelor of Music from Brandon University in Canada. I have over 25 years of experience in teaching Piano and Voice Lessons, as well as Music Theory.

• I teach lessons at my home studio in the Hwy. 360 and Harwood area in Euless, TX. I teach all ages and levels from beginners to experienced players that want to bring their performance to a higher level. 

• My lessons are customized for each of my students, according to their learning style and music preference. I have a passion for sharing my love of music and performing arts with my students!


• I host two recitals per year and my students have the opportunity to perform in various festivals, take music theory exams and participate in the American College of Musicians Guild Exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment